YubiKeys allow users to securely log in to their accounts
YubiKeys are hardware authentication devices manufactured by Yubico that support : FIDO2 / WebAuthn, FIDO U2F, PIV (smart card), OpenPGP, Yubico OTP, OATH-TOTP, OATH-HOTP, and challenge-response.
– Customers include 9 of the top 10 internet companies
– Millions of users in +150 countries
By using the YubiKey we’ve raised the standard of security for our employees beyond what was commercially available.
Because of the ease of use, we have seen minimal support and overhead costs. Other technologies didn’t fully support our need to allow multiple and rapid logins.
We deployed YubiKeys to 17,000 employees in 3 days.
The vast majority of all security breaches start with a comprised username and password.
Yubico offers the most secure, easy to use, and cost-efficient multi-factor authentication technology to mitigate this risk.
------------ Using YubiKeys ------------
Secure Login made easy
Two factors. One touch. Zero client software.
YubiKeys support 100s of applications
(Using OTP, PKI and/or FIDO U2F)
● Secure Remote Access & VPN
● Identity Access Management
● Code Signing
● Secure access to APIs
● App Password Management
● Computer Login (Windows, MAC, Linux ..)
● Privilege Access Management
● Disk Encryption
● Configure multiple backup keys
● Combine with other 2FA options; SMS, mobile app, security code, etc
● User or Admin can revoke key secret or certificate
● 1st factor would still need to be compromised
Yubico and YubiKey are registered trademarks of Yubico Inc.