This post is also available in: Vietnamese
The YubiKey is a strong two-factor authentication (2FA) for compliance with regulatory requirements. It is an unphishable secure multi-factor authentication (MFA) that protects your organisation from costly security breaches. The key differentiator of YubiKey is the unique Hardware Token that supports multi-protocol that includes FIDO2/WebAuthn, FIDO (U2F), Smart Card, OTP, Open PGP, Challenge Response. It is the One Key to Multiple Applications that works with more than 700 applications across all platforms like Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, etc.
YubiKey is the trusted secure authentication choice for the largest technology, finance, and retail companies in the world, with more than 100 million installed base. Google reported in 2019 of zero account take-over after using Yubikey within their staff.
Please share your use case, and we will be in touch with you
YubiKey 5 Series
Multi-protocol security key, eliminate account takeovers with strong two-factor, multi-factor and passwordless authentication, and seamless touch-to-sign. Multi-protocol support allows for strong security for legacy and modern environments. And a full range of form factors allows users to secure online accounts on all of the devices that they love, across desktops and mobile.
- Multi-protocol support; FIDO2, U2F, Smart card, OTP, OpenPGP 3
- USB-A, USB-C, NFC, Lightning
- IP68 rated: dust tight and water submersible
YubiKey FIPS Series
The YubiKey FIPS Series enables government agencies and regulated industries to meet the highest authenticator assurance level 3 (AAL3) requirements from the new NIST SP800-63B guidance. Protect your organisation with the FIPS 140-2 (Overall Level 2, Physical Security Level 3) validated version of the industry leading YubiKey multi-factor authentication solution.
Choose from six different YubiKey models depending on your needs. The keychain model is designed to go anywhere on a keychain. The Nano model is small enough to stay in the USB port of your computer. Multiple form factors with support for USB-A, USB-C, NFC and Lightning.
YubiKey Security Key Series
The Security Key NFC by Yubico combines hardware-based authentication, public key cryptography, and U2F and FIDO2, along with USB and NFC capabilities all-in-one to help eliminate account takeovers across desktops, laptops and mobile.
- Works out of the box with Google, Microsoft, Twitter, Facebook, and hundreds of other services.
- Supports FIDO2 and U2F
- Enhanced injection molding process leads to strongest and most durable security key to market
- USB-A, NFC
YubiHSM 2 and YubiHSM 2 FIPS highlights:
- Portable nano form factor with low-power usage
- Secure key storage and crypto operations on a tamper-resistant device
- Network shareable for use by applications on other servers
- Interfaces via YubiHSM KSP, PKCS #11 and native libraries
- Direct USB support beneficial for virtualized environments
The YubiHSM 2 ensures secure hardware cryptographic key storage and operations for applications, servers and computing devices while eliminating the cost and complexity of traditional Hardware Security Modules (HSM)s. It is tamper resistant and offers low cost, high security ROI in a portable ‘nano’ form-factor that allows flexible use across diverse devices and locations. With the YubiHSM 2, organisations can prevent cryptographic keys from being copied by attackers, malware and malicious insiders.
Enhanced protection for cryptographic keys
- Prevent poor cryptographic key handling by preventing accidental copying and distribution of cryptographic keys.
- Defend against remote attacks and eliminate remote extraction of private keys by storing cryptographic keys securely on hardware
- Strong hardware-based security ensures highest bar for protection of sensitive information and data.
- Experience stronger security by enabling access to the YubiHSM with a YubiKey, as compared to a password
Simplified deployment for organizations of all sizes
- Ultra-portable and fits easily into a front USB slot on computers and servers
- Secures modern use cases such as cryptocurrency exchanges, IoT gateways and proxies and cloud services
- Secures Microsoft Active Directory certificates
YubiKey Bio – coming soon
The YubiKey Bio is a hardware authenticator with support for fingerprint recognition.
- Strong security with seamless passwordless login
- Supports FIDO2 and FIDO U2F protocols
- Store multiple fingerprints; supports both biometric and PIN-based login
- High security ROI due to reduced helpdesk calls
You can find more information here: https://www.yubico.com/blog/yubico-reveals-first-biometric-yubikey-at-microsoft-ignite/
When released, you can place a pre-order for Yubikey Bio using the above form
From hardware appliances to software solutions and training, DT Asia understands cybersecurity challenges and can deliver solutions that help detect & identify, protect & secure, authenticate & authorise, and degauss & destroy.
#02-72 WCEGA Tower,