- Must be fresh graduate from Singapore Polytechnics or Universities
- Duration from 6 months up to 12 months
- Allowance from $1000 – $1500, depending on skill set
- Generate quotations and Invoices.
- Send SOA to customer monthly.
- Purchasing and managing sales inventory records.
- Filling up new vendor/customer registration form and update vendor/customer if past records have changes.
- Perform data entry using accounting software as assigned.
- Handling full set accounts and prepare financial reports.
- Reconciliation of account and bank statement.
- Ensure financial records are kept accurate and up to date.
- Perform constant follow ups for AR and chase overdue accounts.
- Preparing suppliers payments.
- Verify and file supporting documents (Contract, Insurance etc).
- Resolve accounting discrepancies.
- Oversee, review & implement an effective system of internal control procedures and reporting.
Office Administration Support
- Search on government grant for SME and liaise with organize paperwork for government department.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and own re-order process.
- Update and maintain employee records and handle leave administrative and tracking.
- and input employees claims accurately and promptly.
- Update insurance coverage for employees, office and shipments.
- Manage social calendar including celebration of staff birthdays and other special occasions
- Ensure a clean and tidy office environment.
- Screening phone calls, inquiries and request, and handling them when appropriate.
- Ensure that membership details are accurate and up to date.
- Provide ad hoc administrative support as needed to staff, including to those based overseas.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Well-organized, independent and able to work well efficiently and effectively
- Driven and motivated by results.
- Skills to manage relationship and communicate.
- Comfortable using own initiative and taking ownership of process.
- Able to meet tight deadlines.
- Meticulous with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work as part of wide and varied team.
- Able to work under minimum supervision.
- Polytechnics and above
- Familiar with MS Word and Excel
Interested candidates are invited to apply online with a comprehensive resume, using the form below, or sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call our recruitment team if you need more information: (+65) 8799 9213, Ms. Eliza
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for applying!
21 Bukit Batok Crescent, WCEGA Tower S658065
Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays
Business (e.g. Shirts)
English & Chinese