Terms and Conditions for applicant:
- Must be fresh graduate from Singapore Polytechnics or Universities
- Duration from 6 months up to 12 months
- Allowance from $1000 – $1500, depending on skill set
Job Type: Technical Support and Site Implementation Trainee
- Perform and prepare pre-sales technical support
- Perform post-sales technical and warranty support
- Internal IT support
- Work closely with the Sales Team and Technical Manager in achieving and generating company revenue.
- Understand and identify customers’ need and challenges in IT Security domain, recommend the most suitable cybersecurity solution where applicable.
- Prepare and provide POC during pre-sales where applicable
- Post-sales customer support
- May require to be involve in Professional Services
- day-to-day internal office IT technical support.
- May be required to travel on-site to customer premises
- Keep the information related to solutions/products up to date
- Additional duties may be assigned
- Preferably computer science graduate/undergraduate
- Preferably with Networking experience/knowledge
- Preferably has used Hypervisor like VMware/VirtualBox to run virtual OS, apps etc
- Have basic software programming skill/understanding
- Ability to work independently
- Driven and motivated by IT challenges
- A self-starter who can provide sound technical solution
- Able to work as part of wide and varied team
- Polytechnics and above
- Exposure to some Part-Time sales or IT setup activities is preferred
Interested candidates are invited to apply online with a comprehensive resume, using the form below, or sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call our recruitment team if you need more information: (+65) 8799 9213, Ms. Eliza
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for applying!
21 Bukit Batok Crescent, WCEGA Tower S658065
Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays
Business (e.g. Shirts)
English & Chinese