Proton T-5 Hard Drive Degausser
Proton’s newest NSA evaluated and listed DEGAUSSER erases hard drives and other magnetic media in 20 seconds or less! It produces a magnetic field of at least 20,000 Gauss (2 Tesla) per cycle and is APPROVED to handle Top Secret/Classified data. For performance verification, its internal Gaussmeter guarantees every cycle meets NSA specifications. The T-5 is the ultimate degausser for efficiency and data security.
We Provide Products that Meet the Strictest Standards
Approvals & Certifications
NSA Listed | DoD Approved | NATO Listed | Approved (EU) | CESG Approved (UK) | Made in the USA
Request for more info and we will be in touch with you shortly
The Proton T-4 Hard Drive Degausser produces a bi-directional field which provides a 20,000 Gauss positive field and a 20,000 Gauss Negative field. The T-4 achieves this by using a unique, patented “Reverse Polarity”. Other degaussers may have either a positive or negative pulse, but only one. The T-4 has both and it is fully automatic. This ensures complete and permanent erasure of your data and will protect your sensitive information for years to come. The T-4 now has a LCD screen and internal Gaussmeter for performance verification.
This new feature guarantees that your hard drive degausser is performing to NSA standards every time and eliminates the requirement of separate instruments to check field strength and/or re-certification programs.
T-5 DEGAUSSER Proton’s newest NSA evaluated and listed DEGAUSSER erases hard drives and other magnetic media in 20 seconds or less! It produces a magnetic field of at least 20,000 Gauss (2 Tesla) per cycle and is APPROVED to handle Top Secret/Classified data. For performance verification, its internal Gaussmeter guarantees every cycle meets NSA specifications. The T-5 is the ultimate degausser for efficiency and data security.
- Listed on the National Security Agency’s Evaluated Products List (NSA EPL-Degausser) and complies with DoD requirements for destroying TOP SECRET and classified information on magnetic media.
- Internal gaussmeter guarantees consistent performance by reporting the magnetic field strength of every cycle numerically on a blue LCD display.
- Fully automatic operation – no drawer to open and close.
- Simply insert media into top slot and push start button.
- Light, portable design – tabletop or floor operation.
- Has digital cycle counter and status display.
- CESG Approved (UK) and CE Approved (EU).
- Manufactured in the USA in ISO 9001 certified facilities.
- Permanent destruction of confidential and classified data.
- Compliance with recognized standards and regulations, including NIST, FACTA, HIPAA, PCI DSS, GLB, GDPR, etc.
- Sanitizes both Longitudinal and Perpendicular recorded media and is projected to reliably degauss future media with increased coercivities and higher Oersteds (Oe).
- Stores energy from previous cycles to reduce subsequent cycle times and save energy.
- Field Strength of at least 20,000 Gauss per cycle
- Options include: 12 Volt battery, deployment case with wheels, custom dust cover, and more.
|Dimensions||10 × 19 × 26 in|
|Dimensions (Metric)||48 x 25 x 66 cm|
|Name||Proton T-5 Degausser|
|Power||Dual Voltage – Automatically converts between 110V and 220V; 60/50 Hz; single phase|
|Media Size||Accommodates all magnetic media within 1″ x 6″ x 4.3″ (2.5 x 15 x 11 cm)|
|Cycle Time||15 seconds|
|Field Strength||20,000 Gauss (+2 Telsa)|
|Weight||128 lbs / 58 kg|
From hardware appliances to software solutions and training, DT Asia understands cybersecurity challenges and can deliver solutions that help detect & identify, protect & secure, authenticate & authorise, and degauss & destroy.
#02-72 WCEGA Tower,