This post is also available in: Vietnamese
IT Security Executive (Pre-sales):
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package based on experience for IT Security Executives (Pre-sales) in a friendly environment with regular fun bonding activities and good career growth prospects.
- Undertake pre-sales activities pertaining to cybersecurity infrastructure components like Centralised Log Management (syslog-ng), Managed File Transfer, Secure File Transfer (SSH Tectia), Privilege Access Management and Malware Protection Systems
- Understand and identify customer’s challenges in IT Security domain
- Extensively assist the local and regional Sales Team to response to RFIs and RFPs on the technical solution and technical proposals
- Participate to identify and approach sales opportunities or tender together with sales team
- Design and propose network solutions and perform technical presentations to customers when required
- Provide strong technical support to regional sales team and thought leadership during pre-sales process
- Close shortlisted projects by providing technical solution to customer’s requirements and then follow up proactively
- Provide full support to local and regional key customers in pre-sales processes in order to fulfill their requirements. For example, technical enquiry, installation/configuration, product updates, system integration, etc.
- Consistently work hand-in-hand with vendors to propose products/solutions to meet customer’s requirements
- Expected to become the subject matter expert on the products/solutions he/she is in charge of
- Onboarding and enabling Channel Partners
- Conduct/perform POCs, demo when required
- Possess at least a Diploma or Degree in IT/Computer Science, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent
- Candidates who possess the above knowledge but no relevant work experience, are welcomed to apply too
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience is required
- IT Security background is essential
- Eager to learn and hands-on
- Ability to solve technical problems independently
- Strong sense of responsibility, initiative, commitment and understand customers’ needs
- Familiar in the Service Provider process flow is highly preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
Interested candidates are invited to apply online with a comprehensive resume, using the form below, or sending email to email@example.com
Please call our recruitment team if you need more information: +65 8799 9213 (Ms. Eliza)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for applying!
21 Bukit Batok Crescent, WCEGA Tower, Singapore 658065
Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays
English & Chinese
Apply For this Job:
From hardware appliances to software solutions and training, DT Asia understands cybersecurity challenges and can deliver solutions that help detect & identify, protect & secure, authenticate & authorise, and degauss & destroy.
#02-72 WCEGA Tower,