• We offer attractive salary that commensurate with work experience
• Friendly environment with regular fun bonding activities
• Good career growth prospect
- Provide operational support for cyber security infrastructure components like Centralised Log Management (Syslog-NG), Managed File Transfer, Secure File Transfer (SSH Tectia), Privilege Access Management and Malware Protection Systems.
- Attend to fault calls, and troubleshoot hardware and software technical problems in a methodical manner, leveraging on diagnostic utility tools (where available).
- To provide consultation and phone/email/web technical support in ensuring customer satisfaction.
- To be on routine standby to support 24×7 maintenance support calls
- Possess at least a Diploma in IT / Computer Science, Engineering (Computer /Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical / Electronic) or equivalent.
- CCNA or Certification in Cyber Security or Information Technology Security field has an advantage.
- Relevant work experience (1~3 years) in cyber security related field preferred.
- Willing to work hard and passionate about new & innovative technologies.
- Polite and able to communicate well to the clients.
- Analytical and possess good troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Independent and self-motivated.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online with a comprehensive resume, using the form below, or sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call our recruitment team if you need more information: (+65) 8799 9213, Ms. Eliza
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for applying!
21 Bukit Batok Crescent, WCEGA Tower S658065
Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays
Business (e.g. Shirts)
English & Chinese