SSH.COM’s PrivX™ is a fast privilege access management solution. PrivX streamlines and accelerates the creation and management of SSH/RDP connections to the cloud, minimizes administrative work, allows instant secure access to the right host for developers and eliminates stolen credentials risk.
The best-of-breed software for lean cloud access management comes with a scalable pricing model that is suitable for different customer sizes and types. With PrivX, customers can start small and scale as their business needs grow without committing to long-term and resource-consuming IT projects.
Along with the online purchasing options, customers can also trial the product without having to download or install any software. The PrivX™ Test Drive is an online environment that offers the full user and administrator experience within a browser, and all the features and functions available in the test drive are included in the actual product.
The latest version of PrivX includes:
- Host auto-discovery for Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Azure cloud: Both users and administrators automatically stay up-to-date with all available cloud hosts from all regions
- Single sign-on for the Kerberos network authentication protocol
- Role-based personal account support for better authentication and identification
- Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) logins without passwords
Say yeSSH to the speed of cloud!
SSH.COM PrivX is the next generation lean solution for trusted access management. It is designed to challenge and overcome the weaknesses of bloated password-based systems that cannot scale to the cloud cost-effectively.
Just say no…
- No password rotation
- No password vaulting
- No server software to install or patch
- No deployment projects or training
- No CAPEX or consultants
Start saying yeSSH!
- Dynamic on-demand access
- Fast browser-based UI
- Unlimited scale to cloud
- Instant Deploy-It-Yourself
- Low low low TCO
Designed for ease-of-use
Stunning admin UX and fast and intuitive GUI. Web-based terminal emulation with resizable windows. Multi-language support.