• We offer attractive salary that commensurate with work experience
• Friendly environment with regular fun bonding activities
• Good career growth prospect
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Undertake pre-sales activities pertaining to cyber security infrastructure components like Centralised Log Management (Syslog-NG), Managed File Transfer, Secure File Transfer (SSH Tectia), Privilege Access Management and Malware Protection Systems
- Understand and identify customer’s challenges in IT Security domain.
- Extensively assist the local and regional Sales Team to response to RFIs and RFPs on the technical solution and technical proposal.
- Participate to identify and approach sales opportunities or tender together with sales team.
- Design and propose network solutions and perform technical presentations to customers when required.
- Provide strong technical support to regional sales team and thought leadership during pre-sales process
- Close shortlisted projects by providing technical solution to customer’s requirements and then follow up proactively.
- Provide full support to local and regional key customers in pre-sales processes in order to fulfill their requirements. For example, technical enquiry, installation/configuration, products updates, system integration, etc.
- Consistently working hand-in-hand with vendors to propose products/solutions to meet customer’s requirements.
- Expected to become the subject matter expert on the products/solutions he/she is in charge of.
- Onboarding and enabling Channel Partners.
- Conduct/perform POCs, demo when required.
- Possess at least a Diploma or Degree in IT / Computer Science, Engineering (Computer /Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical / Electronic) or equivalent.
- Candidates who possess the above knowledge but no relevant work experience, are welcome to apply too.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience is required for the Pre-Sales position.
- IT Security background is essential.
- Eager to learn and hands-on
- Ability to solve technical problems independently.
- Strong sense of responsibility, initiative, commitment and understand customers’ needs.
- Familiar in the Service Provider process flow is highly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online with a comprehensive resume, using the form below, or sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call our recruitment team if you need more information: (+65) 8799 9213, Ms. Eliza
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for applying!
Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays
Business (e.g. Shirts)
English & Chinese